Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tonight was our reveal on (Pam) of PJ's Treasures and my weekly Challenge, but life happened today, and I was not able to post my pics, we will post tomorrow night, and I will attempt again to post our pics that go with yesterdays story.

I am counting the days down for school to start. It has been a really LONG Summer. I am ready for some me time, even if I still have a 3 year old Grandson here, it is easier. His brother and Sister keep me on my toes. I feel like they all have robbed me of my entire mind! So yes...I am counting the days 5 days, tomorrow will be 4. I think you get my drift on this! I also had my other grandson for the Summer, so 5 kids is a bit much. Ages 3, 8, 8, 9, and occasionally another 4 year old! This Neena needs her own little MINI VACATION! There is not enough Calgon to take me away completely. lol

So please be sure and check back tomorrow for the pics on the Challenge I mentioned. This Neena is ready for a Shower, and bed! Good Night all!

Crafty Diva
aka LaDenna Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment